Thursday 16 July 2009

Limoges-London-Limoges in a day

Yesterday I embarked on a short trip to England and back in one day.


Thanks to Ryanair's summer schedule providing Limoges with two flights to London Stansted per day I was able to make the trip to England and return to Limoges in less than 10 hours.



My first flight to Stansted left Limoges at 13:30 and after 1 hour and 25 minutes crusing at 34.000ft we landed 20 minutes ahead of schedule where I was invited up into the cockpit to have a look and a talk to the Captin.

I was then embarked on a 4 hour wait as Stansted untill my return flight to Limoges at 19:00.

However the 4 hours flew by in between the shopping, aircraft spotting, etc and I found myself queuing up at gate 47 for my return flight.

Unfortunately apparently due to early ATC restriction the aircraft was late in, however the crew manage an amazing 15 minute turn around and we were soon blasting down the runway.

This time crusing at 28.000ft due to cloud above, after 1 hour and 15 minutes, a sunset descent and aproach we touched down on runway 21 at Limoges.

A fantastic day out with two amazing flights. A big thankyou to the two Ryanair crews!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment